Today’s Hindu Panchang
Date – 07 March 2022
Day – Monday
Vikram Samvat – 2078
Shaka Samvat -1943
Ayan – Uttarayan
season – spring
month – falgun
Paksha – Shukla
Tithi – Panchami night till 10:32 after that Shashthi
Nakshatra – Bharani March 07 till 05:54 am after that Krittika
Yoga – Indra night till 12:01 after that validity
Rahukaal – 08:23 am to 09:52 am
Sunrise – 06:55
Sunset – 18:44
Dishashul – in the east direction
- Vrat festival details –
Special – Eating vine on Panchami causes stigma. (Brahmavaivarta Purana, Brahma Khand: 27.29-34)
For Happiness and Peace in the House
Main Door is the threshold of the house. If that threshold is washed with clean water every morning and evening, then the one who enters and goes out of that house gets happiness, peace and success.
If you have Heat or Headache
If it is hot, then boil one liter of water, after boiling it becomes half a liter, then drinking it will reduce the effect of heat. Still the eyes are burning and it is hot, then take water in a bowl, rinse the mouth and dip both eyes in water, heat will be drawn through the eyes, many diseases of headache also run away from this.
For Wealth, Prosperity, Happiness and Peace:
In Hinduism, some things are considered such which must be kept in the house. It is said that wherever these Mars symbols are kept. There is always blessings in that house. Along with this, the Ganges of wealth, prosperity and happiness starts flowing. This is the reason why it is more important to keep these things in the place of worship, let us know which are those things.
Keeping these 5 things in the house will bring wealth, prosperity, happiness and peace
- Kalash: The Kalash is a symbol of happiness and prosperity, at the place of worship, this Mangal Kalash is placed on it by making the shape of Ashtadal lotus with Roli, Kum-kum. This brings prosperity in the house.
- Swastika: Swastika is considered a symbol of strength, good luck, prosperity and Mars. It is made in every work. Therefore, a swastika made of metal must be kept at the place of worship of the house.
- Shell: Conch is one of the fourteen precious gems obtained during the churning of the ocean. Because of being born with Lakshmi, it is dear to them. Therefore it must be kept at the place of worship of the house.
- Lamps and Pans : The traditional lamp is made of clay only. The incense vessel is also made of clay. The incense of jaggery and ghee is also given by placing a dah on it. By doing this there is always prosperity in the house.
- Bell : The environment of the places where the bell rings regularly remains pure and pure. This removes the negative energy and opens the doors of prosperity.