🌤️ Date – 18 February 2023
🌤️ Day – Saturday
🌤️ Vikram Samvat – 2079
🌤️ Shak Samvat-1944
🌤️ Ion – Uttarayan
🌤️ Season – Shishir Rutu
🌤️ Month – Falgun (Magh according to Gujarat and Maharashtra)
🌤️ Side – Krishna
🌤️ Date – Trayodashi night till 08:02 then Chaturdashi
🌤️ Nakshatra – Uttarashadha till 05:42 in the evening then Shravan
🌤️ Yoga – Vyatipat till 07:36 in the evening and then Variyaan
🌤️ Rahukaal – from 10:00 am to 11:26 am
🌞 Sunrise – 07:08
🌦️ Sunset – 18:36
👉 Dishashul – in the east direction
🚩 Vrat festival details – Shanipradosh Vrat, Mahashivratri Vrat, Night-Jagaran, Shiva-worship (Nishithkal-Night from 12:28 to 01:19) (Pahar:- First: from 06:36 in the evening, Second: from 09:45 in the night) , Third: Midnight: 12:43 onwards, Fourth: February 19 morning from 04:02) (Parana: February 19 after sunrise)
🔥 Special – Eating brinjal on Trayodashi destroys the son. (Brahmavivarta Purana, Brahma Khanda: 27.29-34)
🌷 Kalsarp Dosha 🌷
🙏🏻 The festival of Mahashivaratri is celebrated on the Chaturdashi date of Krishna Paksha of Falgun month. This time this festival is on February 18, Saturday. According to astrology, if people who have Kalsarp Dosha do some special measures on this day, then they can get relief from the problems caused by this dosha.
➡ Kalsarp Dosh is mainly of 12 types, it can be determined only by looking at the birth chart. There are different remedies for each Kalsarp Dosh. If you know who has Kalsarp Dosh in your Kundli, then according to that you can take measures on Mahashivaratri. The types of Kalsarp defect and their remedies are as follows-
🐍 1. Eternal Kalsarp Dosha
If Anant Kalsarp Dosha is there, wear one faced, eight faced or nine faced Rudraksha on Shivratri.
- If health is not good due to this defect, then on Mahashivaratri, flow a coin made of range (a metal) in the river.
🐍 2. Kulik Kaal Sarp Dosh
Donate a two-coloured blanket or a warm cloth if there is a Kalsarpa defect called Kulik.
Make a solid silver bullet and worship it and keep it with you.
🐍 3. Vasuki Kalsarp Dosh
- If there is Vasuki Kalsarp defect, keep some millet on the pillow while sleeping at night and feed it to the birds after waking up in the morning.
- Wear three, eight or nine faced Rudraksh in red thread on Mahashivaratri.
🐍 4. Shankhpal Kalsarp Dosh
- For the prevention of Shankhpal Kalsarp defect, flow 400 grams of whole almonds in flowing water.
- Anoint Shivling with milk on Mahashivratri.
🐍 5. Padma Kalsarpa Dosh
- Recite Saraswati Chalisa daily for 40 days starting from Mahashivaratri when there is Padma Kalsarp defect.
- Donate yellow clothes to the needy and plant a basil plant.
🐍 6. Mahapadma Kalsarpa Dosh
- For the diagnosis of Mahapadma Kalsarp defect, go to Hanuman temple and recite Sunderkand.
- On Mahashivaratri, feed the poor and helpless and give charity.
🐍 7. Takshaka Kalsarpa Dosha
- For the prevention of Takshak Kalsarp Yoga, flow 11 coconuts in flowing water.
- Donate white clothes and rice.
🐍 8. Karkotak Kalsarp Dosh
- On Karkotak Kalsarp Yog, go to Batukbhairav’s temple and offer curd-jaggery to him and worship him.
- Flow eight pieces of glass in the river on Mahashivratri.
🐍 9. Shankhchud Kalsarp Dosha
- For the peace of Kalsarp Dosh called Shankhchud, keep barley near the pillow before sleeping on the night of Mahashivaratri and feed it to the birds the next day.
- Wear five faced, eight faced or nine faced Rudraksh.
🐍 10. Deadly Kalsarpa Dosha
- For the prevention of deadly Kalsarp, fill Ganga water in a brass utensil and keep it at your place of worship.
Wear four mukhi, eight mukhi and nine mukhi Rudraksha in green thread.
🐍 11. Poisonous Kalsarpa Dosh
- For the diagnosis of Vishdhar Kalsarp, take coconut equal to the number of family members and put their hand on each coconut and flow in the flowing water.
- On Mahashivratri, go to the temple of Lord Shiva and donate as much as you can.
🐍 12. Sheshnag Kalsarp Dosha
- On the eve of Mahashivratri, on the occasion of Sheshnag Kalsarp Dosh, tie a few batashes and white flowers in a red cloth and keep them on the pillow and let them flow in the river the next morning.
- Donate milk and other white things to the poor on Mahashivratri.