️ Date – 21 June 2022
️ Day – Tuesday
️ Vikram Samvat – 2079 (Gujarat-2078)
️ Shaka Samvat-1944
️ Ayan – Dakshinayana
️ Season – rainy season
️ Month – Ashadh (according to Gujarat and Maharashtra – Jyeshtha)
️ Paksha – Krishna
️ Tithi – Ashtami night till 08:30, then Navami
️ Nakshatra – Uttar Bhadrapada June 22 till 05:03 am, then Revathi
️ Yoga – Ayushman morning 06:41 After that good luck
️ Rahukal – from 04:2 in the evening to 05:43 in the evening
Sunrise – 05:59
️ Sunset – 19:21
Dishashul – in the north direction
Vrat Parva Details – Dakshinayana Begins Punyakal: From Sunrise to Sunset), Rainy Season Begins
Special – Eating coconut fruit on Ashtami destroys the intellect. (Brahmavaivarta Purana, Brahma Khand: 27.29-34)
Get Rid of Insomnia
By inhaling properly for 10 minutes or by pressing the tip of the tongue slightly with the teeth, by sitting in Gyan Mudra for 10 minutes, physical-mental stress and insomnia etc.
Rainy Season Special
Rainy season is starting from 21st June today. In the classical language, it is called exchange. The stomach is weak. Air, gas problems emerge. Bile accumulates. If you are not careful then pitta and vata together can cause heart attack. Care should be taken not to remain constipated during this exchange.
Doable in Rainy Season
1) To keep the stomach clean, take 2 -2 tablets of harad rasayana. Harad rasayana is a tonic made from rasayana. Eaten throughout the day will become a tonic.
2) Consuming pure environment and pure water.
3) Sweet, greasy, body-strengthening food should be taken and in lunch, lemon, ginger, rock salt, bottle gourd, fenugreek, cucumber, turai etc. should be eaten.
4) Drink hot water in the rainy season or take care of the purity of the water.
5) Wind outbreaks are likely to cause joint pain and increase the chances of getting paralyzed in old age. A sprinkle of garlic in the food fights with paralysis.
6) The possibility of diseases like skin diseases, blood disorders etc. increases in this season. Lemon, ginger, carrot, cucumber will be healthy.
7) Surya kiran bath is beneficial for health in all seasons.
8) Ashwini Mudra- Holding the breath, taking the vaginal hesitation and chanting the Lord in the mind is a beautiful method to drive away the diseases of this season.
Undoable in Rainy Season
1) Hot, fried, dry, stale, double roti, flour dough biscuits etc. are not beneficial for health in this season. Fast food should be avoided.
2) Do not wake up late at night in the rainy season.
3) Do not overwork, exercise too much.
4) Sleeping in the open sky is not free from danger.
5) Do not keep the body wet for a long time. If your head is wet, wipe it off immediately.
6) Do not sleep with a wet body and do not take bath at night. If menstruation comes, take a bath immediately and wipe it with a dry cloth.