🌤️ Date – 17 February 2023
🌤️ Day – Friday
🌤️ Vikram Samvat – 2079
🌤️ Shak Samvat-1944
🌤️ Ion – Uttarayan
🌤️ Season – Shishir Rutu
🌤️ Month – Falgun (Magh according to Gujarat and Maharashtra)
🌤️ Side – Krishna
🌤️ Date – Dwadashi till 11:36 pm and then Trayodashi
🌤️ Nakshatra – Purvashadha till 08:28 night after that Uttarashadha
🌤️ Yoga – Siddhi till 11:45 pm and then interference
🌤️ Rahukaal – from 11:27 am to 12:53 pm
🌞 Sunrise – 07:09
🌦️ Sunset – 18:36
👉 *Dishashul – in the west direction
🔥 Special – * Eating Putika (Poi) on Dwadashi or brinjal on Trayodashi destroys the son. (Brahmavivarta Purana, Brahma Khanda: 27.29-34)
👉🏻 * Worship Shivling on Shivratri to fulfill your wishes.
🌷 Vyatipat Yoga 🌷
🙏🏻 Such is the glory of Vyatipat Yoga that at that time chanting, pranayama, chanting with rosary or mental chanting brings happiness to God and especially Lord Suryanarayan to the chanter, whatever is done in Vyatipat Yoga You get one lakh times the fruit.
💥 Special ~ Vyatipat Yoga – 17 February 2013 Friday from 11:46 pm to 18 February, Saturday is Vyatipat Yoga till 07:36 pm.
🌷 Shivratri 🌷
🙏🏻 By the way, the consecration of Lord Shiva should always be done, but the day of Shivratri (February 18, Saturday) is something special. This day is considered especially dear to Lord Shiva. This thing is also described in many texts. On consecration of Lord Shiva, his grace always remains and wishes are fulfilled. According to the second passage of Dharmasindhu, if a particular fruit is desired, then a particular Shivling of the Lord should be worshipped. Know here what is the result of worshiping Shivling made of which metal.
1. By performing Abhishek on the golden Shivling one attains Satyalok (Heaven).
2. Abhishekam on Shivling of pearl destroys diseases.
3. Abhishekam on Shivling made of diamond gives long life.
4. Abhishekam on the Shivling of topaz gives wealth and Lakshmi.
5. By anointing the Shivling of rhinestone, all the wishes of a man are fulfilled.
6. Abhishek on the Shivling of Neelam gives respect.
7. Abhishekam on the Shivling made of silver brings salvation to the ancestors.
8. Abhishek on copper Shivling gives long life.
9. Enemies are destroyed by anointing on the iron Shivling.
10. Abhishek on Shivling made of flour gives relief from diseases.
11. All happiness is attained by anointing a Shivling made of butter.
12. By anointing jaggery on the Shivling, food is obtained.
🌷 Special Things to do on Shivratri
🙏🏻 1. Begin the day of Shivratri by reciting these verses: –
🌷 Dev Dev Mahadev Neelkanth Namostute.
Kartum Iccha Myamham Proktam, Shivratri Vratam Tav ll
🙏🏻 2. On the day of Mahashivratri, make a swastika with ground turmeric on the main door of the house for Kaal Sarp…. Chant by offering milk and bilva leaves on the Shivling and chant in the night with your face in the north-east.
🙏🏻 3. On the day of Shivratri, the glory of chanting facing North-East is special, because Lord Shiva is the Lord of North-East. Chant at night, light a lamp towards North-East and keep it towards the east, but if our face is in North-East, there is special benefit. If you get wind while chanting, chant while standing.
🙏🏻 4. On Mahashivaratri, if someone goes to the temple and offers milk to Lord Shiva, then recite these 5 mantras:-
🌷 Om Hare Namah
🌷 Om Maheshwaraye Namah
🌷 Om Shoolpanayay Namah
🌷 Om Pinakapanaye Namah
🌷 Om Pashupataye Namah