🌤️ Date – 18 December 2022
🌤️ Day – Sunday
🌤️ Vikram Samvat – 2079
🌤️ Shak Samvat-1944
🌤️ Ion – Dakshinayan
🌤️ Season – Hemant Season
🌤️ Month – Paush (Marshish according to Gujarat and Maharashtra)
🌤️ Side – Krishna
🌤️ Date – Dashami 19th December till 03:32 am then Ekadashi
🌤️ Nakshatra – Hasta till 10:18 am then Chitra
🌤️ Yoga – Shobhan 19th December till 05:24 am and then Atiganad
🌤️ Rahukaal – 04:39 PM to 06:01 PM
🌞 Sunrise – 07:11
🌦️ Sunset – 17:59
👉 Dishashul – in the west direction
🚩 *Vrat festival details-
🔥 Special – Eating and applying sesame oil is prohibited on Sunday. (Brahmavivarta Purana, Brahma Khand: 27.29-38)
Lentils, ginger and red colored greens should not be eaten on Sunday. (Brahmavivarta Purana, Shri Krishna Volume: 75.90)
💥 Food should not be eaten in a bronze vessel on Sunday. (Brahmavivarta Purana, Shri Krishna Volume: 75)
💥 According to Skanda Purana, Bilva tree should be worshiped on Sunday. This destroys the great sins like Brahmahatya etc.
These problems start coming in life from the planet Sun:
Also, the person does not get success in any job, business, politics, etc. When the Sun is weak, the planet Sun is blamed. Means if the Sun is situated with Rahu-Ketu in the horoscope, then a solar eclipse occurs. Due to this the person does not get the support of luck.
Ways to Strengthen the Sun
Provide free medicines to the needy
Before leaving for any new work, go out after eating something sweet.
- Offer 800 grams of wheat and 800 grams of jaggery in the temple from the Sunday of Shukla Paksha. Do this for 8 consecutive Sundays.
- Obey the orders of father and elder brother.
*Serve a red colored cow
- Pour jaggery in flowing water.
- Don’t take silver or white items as donation or gift.
- Donate white things like rice, silver and milk in temple or any religious place.
- Feed sweet roti to a pied colored cow.
Keep brass and silver utensils kept in the house filled with rice and do not leave them empty.
- Put copper nails in the feet of the bed on which you sleep or the cot on which you sleep.
- Copper utensils should also be kept in the house.
- Wear less blue and black clothes.
- Put a copper coin in running water.
- Serve the cow.
Wear white or syrup colored turban or cap.
- If you are a woman, then keep your head covered. Install a hand pump or a water trough at a religious place.
- Don’t give your secret to anyone.
*Sleep with 5 radishes on your pillow on Saturday night and donate them to a religious place the next morning.